Quote from: Admin
A few preliminary remarks:
All applications only in #email@example.com as usual. Don't send fucking pms.
As for what editing and script checking is:
*If you wanna edit your english better reads like a fucking literature Nobel Prize laureate's.
*If you wanna qc you better be able to fucking correct that Nobel Prize laureate's mistakes.
*You have to be fucking online. That is several hours of IRC idling every day during work on the episode.
*You have to be fucking able to keep this up for the foreseeable future. Don't fucking apply while you're looking for a job overseas, your house is in foreclosure and your wife is 9 months pregnant.
*You must have fucking followed our releases so you know our style.
These are the rules. Deviations of any sort will not be tolerated so don't even fucking ask.
1) English is your native language or so close to it that I can't tell. (I can almost always tell.)
2) You are 18 years of age or older. We are adults. I hate kids. Enough said,
3) You can, or are willing to quickly learn to, use IRC. Fuck MSN.
4) You can be available once a week to QC a script. This can take an hour, or it can take three. It depends on how good you are and how lousy I was that day. (Usually early to mid-week.) [Sock]You won't have to work every week since we already have 2,5 QCs and 1,5 editors. You just need to be available to take over when needed.[/Sock]
5) You like details. You can scan a script for errors and not be distracted by the show. (Watch it once first.)
6) You can tell me all of the grammatical and/or other errors I have made in this post.
7) You know what a gerund is, and did not just check google to find out, (I'm kidding about this one... kinda... not like I'd know anyway.)
9) You can follow directions and take criticism.
10) You can be respectful of the team, but not afraid to challenge us and point out our mistakes.